Results /Highland Malts /
- A warming and smooth experience; peaty and intense but
remarkably rounded, it flickers with hints of fragrant pipe tobacco,
orchard fruits, brown sugar sweetness and a slight medicinal
- AnCnoc Flaughter
- Sweet, warm and spicy. Dried fruit cake, creamy vanilla and toffee are followed by a distinct note of zesty orange peel and enveloped in leathery richness.
- AnCnoc Peter Arkle Limited Edition No.2
- Spiced toffee apples balance earthy peaty notes leading to a sweet, creamy finish.
- Ardmore 70cl
- Founded in 1790, Balblair is one of Scotland's oldest distilleries, the "89" vintage is a full bodied malt with notes of raisin, green apple & hints of banana custard on the nose. A long, spicy, smooth finish.
- Balblair 1989 Vintage 70cl
Visa, Maestro, Mastercard