- A beautifully presented limited edition of Damore's fantastic malt with two branded glasses.
- Dalmore 15yo with Glasses
- The texture is oily and viscous, with a delicious primary flavour of caramelised orange and lemon, plump sultanas, a hint of brown sugar, but then a wave of salty, briny notes – olives, salted cashew nuts and some nice, toasty oak flavours, like walnut
- Glenmorangie Taghta
- Diageo 2014 special release: Smooth and very sweet to taste, then salt-toffee with chilli. Warming, sweet and prickly with lovely early liquorice and dark chocolate notes STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Caol Ila unpeated 15yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Creamy and coating, beeswax and ripe red apple sweetness of the first taste is surprising, yet there is a green, earthy note behind, with liquorice or raisins, dried fruits and dark chocolate. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Strathmill 25yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Dry after a sweet start, with flavours to match the complexity of the nose, and a pleasant texture and taste. Smooth with salty, savoury elements right at the outset. Passing through a warming. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Cragganmore 25yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Sweet then somewhat salty and smoky-clean. A first vegetal note is soon overwhelmed by the smokiest of bonfires allied to a fresh-scrubbed cleanliness and a redcurrant tartness STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Caol Ila 30yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Vibrant, clean, sweet, fruity and full-flavoured, with the warmth of hot peppers and a creamy butterscotch sweetness, offset by a fruit sharpness and a note of liquorice. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Clynelish Select Reserve
- Diageo 2014 special releases: Light sweetness, with ripe autumn fruits, then distinctly salty, with some smoke behind. Finish is peppery-hot, tongue-tingling and sharply warming. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Brora 35yo
- Glenmorangie Original 35cl
Glenmorangie Single Highland Malt Whisky is famous for its complexity, and those sixteen men in Tain provide a light & fresh malt with floral notes.
- Tomatin 21yo 70cl
Delicate flowery aromas give
way to aniseed, old leather &
pipe tobacco. A dry, oaky finish.
- Wm Grants Sherry Cask 70cl
This example of Grant's undergos a second period of maturation (or finishing) in a Sherry cask giving a rich, smooth and fruity flavours with a hint of sherry.
Visa, Maestro, Mastercard