- The ideal gift - 2 x Platinum Tour tickets for The Scotch Whisky Experience & Whisky miniature. Price includes gift packaging as shown as shown plus free postage.
- GIFT PACK - 2 x PLATINUM TOUR TICKETS
- The 2013 Ardbeg Day Whisky. The Whisky is a vatting of 10 year old spirit, some matured in bourbon casks and some in manzanilla casks for a balance of soft, sweet and earthy flavours. This Whisky is very limited, we can only offer one bottle per customer.
- Ardbeg Ardbog
- Limited edition, only 4000 bottles produced. Lots of fruit, brandy flavours are very apparent, delicate sherry tones. Another great addition to the '105' family along with the 105 and 105 40 Years Old.
- Glenfarclas 105 20 year old
- NOW AVALIBLE, BUT VERY LIMITED STOCK
A limited edition (of 2976), natural cask strength single malt. From Auchroisk,
an active distillery on Speyside, rarely seen as a single malt. A second
limited release in this series. The oldest Auchroisk ever rele
- Auchroisk 30yo
- Dewar's Signature 70cl
The perfect evolution of the Dewar's portfolio, rich & mellow with hints of toffee & fruit
- Bowmore 10yo Tempest 70cl
Bowmore expand the range of Islay single malts from the distillery with the new 10yo Tempest. Bottled at cask strength and without chill-filtration this is a must for Islay fans. The bourbon cask maturation allows the citrus and honey to come through on
- Laphroaig Quarter Cask 70cl
Workers at Laphroaig noted that the finished in quarter sized casks gives up to 60% greater contact with the wood, compared to some of the larger sizes used today, thus greatly intensifying the maturation process. Smoky with intense soft velvety sweetness
- New postage costs
- Macallan Masters
The Gallery, The Bar & The Skyline
- Stellar new malts for New Year
Four bottles of rare single malt from the exclusive Dalmore Constellations Collection are now available at The Scotch Whisky Experience on the Royal Mile and our online shop. They are the first bottles from the Collection to go on sale in the city and three of the four – the 1966, 1971 and 1989 – are the only of their kind in Scotland.
Visa, Maestro, Mastercard