- Enamel cufflinks from Glencairn. The perfect accessory for any whisky fan.
- Glencairn Glass Cufflinks
- Wm Grants Ale Cask 70cl
This example of Grant's undergos a second period of maturation (or finishing) in a ale cask giving a smooth, fresh, fruity flavour & a hint of ale
- Highland Park 40yo 70cl
This Whisky is held in a bespoke, decanter-style glass bottle with a handcrafted ‘H’ amulet in pewter that reflects Highland Park’s Viking heritage.
- Linkwood 12yo 70cl
Roderick Mackenzie, distillery manager at one time, forbade the removal of even spider webs in case the quality of the whisky was adversely affected!. Flowery & fragrant with a fresh sweetness
- An exotic treat from Glenlivet: 'Guardian's Chapter'
Glenlivet's 'Guardian's Chapter' now available!
- 'Breakfast in a glass': A fruit salad of aromas from the new vintage expression by Tomatin.
Tomatin 1988 Vintage out now!
- anCnoc Peaty -Phenolly Available!
Find your perfect peat level with anCnoc...