- One of only a few distilleries to still have its own working floor maltings. Dried fruit, toffee, smooth, creamy & rich
- Balvenie Portwood 21yo
- Limited release of 150 presentation boxes - the Spirit of '45 is a mixture of 45 year old Whiskies and includes a hand blown decanter. Notes of vanilla, green apples and cut grass on the nose; with hints of liquorice, toffee and cardamom on the palate.
- Drambuie Jacobite 70cl
- Subtle notes of fruitcake and eucalyptus transcend into sweet heather honey, culminating with a flourish of cooling mint.
- Auchentoshan 1966, 44 year old
- Ripe mandarins, kumquats, black forest fruits and pineapple with waves of ginger, black treacle and liquorice and hints of vanilla, creamy caramel and Swiss chocolate.
- Dalmore Constellation Vintage 1966
- Tomintoul Peaty Tang 70cl
The gentleness of Speyside tempers
the ferocity of characteristically Islay malt. Smoky pears, leather bound books and a summer’s night bonfire.
- Chivas Regal 18yo 70cl
With no whiskies younger than 18 yo this deluxe blend is heavier than the Chivas Regal 12yo, but still fruity with vanilla & spices.
- Tomatin 1982 70cl
Rich, sweet and mellow. Gently toasted hazelnuts and almonds, stewed plums giving way to subtle oaky flavours.
Visa, Maestro, Mastercard