- A beautifully presented limited edition of Damore's fantastic malt with two branded glasses.
- Dalmore 15yo with Glasses
- The texture is oily and viscous, with a delicious primary flavour of caramelised orange and lemon, plump sultanas, a hint of brown sugar, but then a wave of salty, briny notes – olives, salted cashew nuts and some nice, toasty oak flavours, like walnut
- Glenmorangie Taghta
- Diageo 2014 special release: Smooth and very sweet to taste, then salt-toffee with chilli. Warming, sweet and prickly with lovely early liquorice and dark chocolate notes STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Caol Ila unpeated 15yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Creamy and coating, beeswax and ripe red apple sweetness of the first taste is surprising, yet there is a green, earthy note behind, with liquorice or raisins, dried fruits and dark chocolate. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Strathmill 25yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Dry after a sweet start, with flavours to match the complexity of the nose, and a pleasant texture and taste. Smooth with salty, savoury elements right at the outset. Passing through a warming. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Cragganmore 25yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Sweet then somewhat salty and smoky-clean. A first vegetal note is soon overwhelmed by the smokiest of bonfires allied to a fresh-scrubbed cleanliness and a redcurrant tartness STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Caol Ila 30yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Vibrant, clean, sweet, fruity and full-flavoured, with the warmth of hot peppers and a creamy butterscotch sweetness, offset by a fruit sharpness and a note of liquorice. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Clynelish Select Reserve
- Diageo 2014 special releases: Light sweetness, with ripe autumn fruits, then distinctly salty, with some smoke behind. Finish is peppery-hot, tongue-tingling and sharply warming. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Brora 35yo
- Glenfarclas 105 5cl
Complex & spirity, yet smooth, dry & smoky.
- Glenmorangie Original with Glasses
A high quality pack in the style of an upscale boutique window display which elegantly highlights the contents within. Contains 1 x 70cl bottle of Glenmorangie Original and 2 bespoke Glenmorangie glass tumblers.
- Dalwhinnie Distilllers Edition 70cl
Dalwhinnie Distiller's edition has been finished in oloroso casks giving the whisky a slight Toffeeness leading to vanilla & honey finishing with a hint of peat smoke.
Visa, Maestro, Mastercard