- The texture is oily and viscous, with a delicious primary flavour of caramelised orange and lemon, plump sultanas, a hint of brown sugar, but then a wave of salty, briny notes – olives, salted cashew nuts and some nice, toasty oak flavours, like walnut
- Glenmorangie Taghta
- Diageo 2014 special release: Smooth and very sweet to taste, then salt-toffee with chilli. Warming, sweet and prickly with lovely early liquorice and dark chocolate notes STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Caol Ila unpeated 15yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Creamy and coating, beeswax and ripe red apple sweetness of the first taste is surprising, yet there is a green, earthy note behind, with liquorice or raisins, dried fruits and dark chocolate. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Strathmill 25yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Dry after a sweet start, with flavours to match the complexity of the nose, and a pleasant texture and taste. Smooth with salty, savoury elements right at the outset. Passing through a warming. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Cragganmore 25yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Sweet then somewhat salty and smoky-clean. A first vegetal note is soon overwhelmed by the smokiest of bonfires allied to a fresh-scrubbed cleanliness and a redcurrant tartness STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Caol Ila 30yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Vibrant, clean, sweet, fruity and full-flavoured, with the warmth of hot peppers and a creamy butterscotch sweetness, offset by a fruit sharpness and a note of liquorice. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Clynelish Select Reserve
- Diageo 2014 special releases: Light sweetness, with ripe autumn fruits, then distinctly salty, with some smoke behind. Finish is peppery-hot, tongue-tingling and sharply warming. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Brora 35yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Immediate and lively! At first, rich and honeyed, the sweetness perfectly balanced by maritme salt as if to suggest seaweed. Lime, ginger, clouded by sweet smoke and a chocolate edge. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Port Ellen 14th Release
- Platinum Advance Sale Tour Ticket - Adult
This experience offers a guided nosing and tasting of 2 contrasting Scotch Malt Whiskies followed by an extended viewing of The World’s Largest Collection of Scotch Whisky including a tutored tasting of an exclusive 21 year old Scotch Whisky to finish.
- Tullibardine Sherry 70cl
We have yet to have the pleasure of tasting this product.
- Monkey Shoulder 70cl
The name Monkey shoulder comes from the stoop a malt man would develop after years of turning the malted barley by hand, a blend of only three Speyside single malts. Pleasantly sweet aromas, very easy drinking with a smooth finish.
Visa, Maestro, Mastercard