- The texture is oily and viscous, with a delicious primary flavour of caramelised orange and lemon, plump sultanas, a hint of brown sugar, but then a wave of salty, briny notes – olives, salted cashew nuts and some nice, toasty oak flavours, like walnut
- Glenmorangie Taghta
- Diageo 2014 special release: Smooth and very sweet to taste, then salt-toffee with chilli. Warming, sweet and prickly with lovely early liquorice and dark chocolate notes STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Caol Ila unpeated 15yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Creamy and coating, beeswax and ripe red apple sweetness of the first taste is surprising, yet there is a green, earthy note behind, with liquorice or raisins, dried fruits and dark chocolate. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Strathmill 25yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Dry after a sweet start, with flavours to match the complexity of the nose, and a pleasant texture and taste. Smooth with salty, savoury elements right at the outset. Passing through a warming. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Cragganmore 25yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Sweet then somewhat salty and smoky-clean. A first vegetal note is soon overwhelmed by the smokiest of bonfires allied to a fresh-scrubbed cleanliness and a redcurrant tartness STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Caol Ila 30yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Vibrant, clean, sweet, fruity and full-flavoured, with the warmth of hot peppers and a creamy butterscotch sweetness, offset by a fruit sharpness and a note of liquorice. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Clynelish Select Reserve
- Diageo 2014 special releases: Light sweetness, with ripe autumn fruits, then distinctly salty, with some smoke behind. Finish is peppery-hot, tongue-tingling and sharply warming. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Brora 35yo
- Diageo 2014 special release: Immediate and lively! At first, rich and honeyed, the sweetness perfectly balanced by maritme salt as if to suggest seaweed. Lime, ginger, clouded by sweet smoke and a chocolate edge. STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER
- Port Ellen 14th Release
- Glenburgie CSE 20yo
Sweet apricots and the sweetness of barley sugar. Finish is beautifully long with an okay background and a hint of dryness.
- Old Pulteney Liqueur 50cl
Hailing from the most northerly distillery on mainland Scotland Old Pulteney. Pleasantly sweet with a rich fruity aftertaste.
- Cardhu 18yo
Cardhu is an exceptionally smooth Whisky produced in small batched to perfect it's smooth clean taste. This 18 year old expression is new for 2013.
Visa, Maestro, Mastercard